- Cheap ticket offers
|£55.00 (save £30.00) was £85.00
|£45.00 (save £20.00) was £65.00
|£25.00 (save £10.00) was £35.00
|£55.00 (save £20.00) was £75.00
|£75.00 (save £24.50) was £99.50
|£65.00 (save £20.00) was £85.00
|£35.00 (save £10.00) was £45.00
Last revised: January 2024
- Back to the Future Musical Ticket Prices
- When to Book Tickets for Back to the Future
- Last Minute Back to the Future Tickets
- What Are the Best Back to the Future Seats? | Best Back to the Future musical tickets under £60
- Cheap Back to the Future Matinee Tickets
- Group Discounts for Back to the Future
- About the Back to the Future Venue
- Useful Links | Price Alerts
1. Back to the Future Musical Ticket Prices
Fasten your seatbelts: London’s Back to the Future musical delivers mind-blowing entertainment, eye-popping special effects and high-octane nostalgia live on stage. Prices without discounts start at £19.55 and the most expensive seats can cost over £200 at this big-budget spectacle.
Back to the Future is often included in seasonal theatre promotions, and there are several ways to save money on tickets including group discounts and last-minute booking deals. If you know where to look and how to book, you can easily grab a bargain for this exhilarating show.
Keep reading below to find out how you can have 1.21 gigawatts of fun at this popular West End musical without your savings becoming a thing of the past!
2. When to Book Tickets for Back to the Future
Like most popular West End musicals, you will have the best choice of seats across every price band at Back to the Future if you book in advance. This is especially true if you want to attend with a larger group or are looking at popular dates such as Christmas. If you are unable to book far in advance, don’t worry too much because there is usually a good selection of seats and prices available for upcoming performances as well.
The cost of tickets will be affected by peak vs off-peak periods. Peak periods include weekends, school holidays and Christmas and these tend to be more expensive than off-peak dates.
For example, many Stalls and Dress Circle seats at a midweek evening performance in March 2024 cost £85; on the Saturday evening of that week, the same Stalls seats cost £95 (prices from Back to the Future website):
Back to the Future is usually included in seasonal West End promotions including Kids Week in August, the Official London Theatre New Year Sale in December and January, and London Theatre Week which runs twice a year and is expected to return in spring 2024.
3. Last Minute Back to the Future Tickets
There is a Rush ticket scheme for Back to the Future in London, via the TodayTix app. A limited number of £25 tickets are released at 10am for performances on the same day. Seats are located across the auditorium.
If you’re feeling spontaneous or don’t mind waiting until the day of the show, on-the-day discounts may be available at TKTS, either online or in the Leicester Square TKTS Booth.
Insider Tip: Back to the Future sometimes uses dynamic pricing, which means unsold seats drop in price as the performance date gets closer. If you book last minute, your ticket could cost up to £20 cheaper than it does a week in advance.
4. What Are the Best Back to the Future Seats?
Back to the Future is jam-packed with special effects and surprises, and some of the best seats are in the front rows of the Dress Circle (costing between £100 and £180). From here, you can enjoy a full overview of the action and delight in the surprise at the end of the show. The special effects look better if you sit a few rows back in the Stalls as well, so these seats are similarly pricey.
Insider Tip: Check SeatPlan's Adelphi Theatre seating plan when you book. Theatregoers have added their photos of the stage and ratings for seats across the auditorium to help you book.
Best Back to the Future musical tickets under £60: If you can’t afford the premium seats at the Adelphi Theatre, consider booking some of these seats, rated 4* or 5* by SeatPlan users.
1. Upper Circle A23 (from £55) is a fantastic front row seat in the top level of the theatre.
2. Stalls A23 (from £55) is in the McFly Zone - you’ll have to look up at the stage and it may be quite loud, but when Marty and the Pinheads start playing, you’ll have a unique experience.
3. Dress Circle O8 (from £45) has a letterbox effect because of the Upper Circle's overhang, but the stage itself is clearly visible.
4. Stalls B9 (from £35) can get a little loud because the speakers are nearby, but promises a great view of the sci-fi adventures happening on stage.
5. Upper Circle A32 (from £19.55) is marked restricted view and you will need to lean forward to see more of the stage. However, many SeatPlan users rate it 4*, with one theatregoer saying it offers “a very good view of all the amazing effects”. It’s a lot cheaper than A31 so consider booking these together - one of you can sit in the restricted view seat in act one, then swap for act two.
5. Cheap Back to the Future Matinee Tickets
There are three matinees each week for Back to the Future, on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Matinees start at 2.30pm on Thursdays and Saturdays, and 3pm on Sundays. Evening performances start at 7.30pm.
Matinee tickets for Back to the Future are not cheaper than evening performances on the same day. However, if you attend a Thursday matinee instead of a Saturday matinee you will save money across most price bands. At the time of writing Dress Circle L29 is £85 on a Saturday afternoon in March 2024 and £65 on a Thursday afternoon, via the box office.
6. Group Discounts for Back to the Future
Back to the Future concession ticket prices are available for groups including:
- Groups of 8+ Stalls and Dress Circle tickets for £55 on Monday - Thursday off-peak performances, or £62.50 Stalls and Dress Circle tickets on Fridays and peak performances
- Groups of 20+ Stalls and Dress Circle tickets for £49.50 or Upper Circle for £39.50 on Monday - Thursday off peak performances, or Stalls and Dress Circle for £57.50 on Friday and peak performances
- Education groups of 10+ can book Upper Circle seats for £25 or rear Dress Circle and Stalls for £35. One teacher goes free for every ten tickets booked. This includes Monday - Wednesday and Thursday matinees during term time only
For more information and to book group tickets, you will need to contact email@example.com or call 0800 852 7244 (education groups)/020 7087 7763 (other groups).
Back to the Future Access Discounts
There may be Access discounts available on certain seats, or for companion tickets, at Back to the Future. There are also several access performances scheduled for the coming year. For more information, get in touch with the theatre on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Back to the Future Musical Discount Tickets
Check sites like Love Theatre, lastminute.com for Back to the Future discounts. These often have savings not available at the box office. To get alerts on the latest discounts straight to your inbox, sign up to our mailing list.
2 for 1 Back to the Future Tickets
There are no current 2-for-1 deals on Back to the Future tickets, but you can find alternative offers and discounts on ticket agent websites.
7. About the Back to the Future Venue
Back to the Future is performed at Adelphi Theatre on The Strand. The theatre is in a great central London location, near Covent Garden, the River Thames and a variety of free or cheap tourist attractions including Trafalgar Square and London Transport Museum. If you’re a fan of sci-fi beyond Back to the Future, Forbidden Planet Megastore is a short walk away on Shaftesbury Avenue - perfect for whiling away an hour before or after the show.
Food and drink from outside the theatre is not usually allowed, but you should be able to bring in a plastic bottle of water and some small snacks such as sweets. This is a cheaper option than purchasing refreshments at the bar during the 20 minute interval.
8. Useful Links
|Where to eat near Back to the Future
Maxwell’s Bar & Grill (££)
|For group bookings of 8+ people, book directly with the box office on 020 7087 7763 or email@example.com.School group bookings available on 0800 852 7244.
|Discounts for access patrons are available for Back to the Future. Contact the Adelphi Theatre at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|Official London Theatre New Year Sale
Kids Week - Free Theatre Tickets for Under 17s
London Theatre Week - Exclusive Prices
|Adelphi Theatre is part of the Q-Park Theatreland Scheme for money off parking in London.
Please note that all offers, discounts and prices are subject to change and may expire or be discontinued. All prices listed were correct at the time of writing. Sign up to our mailing list for future Back to the Future musical offers.
Last revised: January 2024Buy tickets
- Never miss an offer!
20th Aug 2021
28th Feb 2024
22nd Dec 2024
Will be confirmed when show opens
Best for age 6+. Under 4s not permitted.